Friday, June 22, 2012

My Favorite Nail Polish

When my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas last year, I told her green nail polish. Dark green. I didn't see it going well, but I wanted a color that wasn't pink or purple. It went awesome.

She bought me one of these. The brand is Sinful Colors. It's $2 at Walgreens, and you can also find it at Target. These things don't chip...much. I don't own a nail polish that doesn't chip, and top coat just makes a bigger mess in my opinion. But, these are the best. They last the longest, and the colors are great. Also $2!!!! This is the one she bought me.



If you do two coats it looks almost black. If you do one it's a nice pine green.

I bought the other two.








My only complaint would be that they are on the runny side. They're not even remotely thick, especially Soul Mate (the peach one).

No comments:

Post a Comment